Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good News......Bad News

Good News: We're debt free!!

Bad News: Now we can afford the membership at the healthclub! Just when I thought the hard work and sacrifice was over! 2 days of cardio and abs and I think I torn my spleen in half or somehthing that has created a constant soreness and pain in my stomach! Brandi had an interesting first experience in her SPIN class. But, I'll let her start her own blog to give the details. Do those spin machines come with seatbelts? :) (No sugar tonight...)

I already see a difference in my energy level. Even with shift work and school, I have a little extra pep in my step and no help from "Red Bull." Does that stuff work?

We're excited about getting in shape, it seems to be the next thing God is guiding us to do. The old gray mare, he ain't what he used to be. But, there's hope! Can't wait to see what my shoes look like without looking in a mirror! (That even things out boo? Oh well, I tried.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home