Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Biting my tongue!!!!

Just saw a morning news story about several prominent TV Evangelist and an Elected Official (Senator or Representative) that is requesting financial records for improper spending or use of those finances.

With the National Debt at $9 TRILLION, which was created by our elected officials, are they really the best people to criticize other people's spending habits?

Can somebody say, "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye." Luke 6:42

I better stop there. I feel the Holy Spirit leaving my mind the more I think about it....... (Biting my pillow, trying not to loose my salvation over this ridiculousness....)

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so correct. Personally I wish all of the politicians would take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home