Sunday, December 23, 2007

Warning: Another Political Post by an anti-political blogger

OK, I don't follow politics too much. So, take this for what its worth. I'm just a normal guy who realizes our elected officials have put us in a bind since about 50 years ago.

But, let me encourage you to check out RON PAUL.

I look for Christian values in a candidate and Ron Paul has them. But, I also really like the Constitution. Neat little letter written by some REALLY smart (better said: WISE) people. Today's politicians seem to be wandering away from it.

So, Ron Paul's philosophies are refreshing (from the perspective that we have abandoned some constitutional principles) and exactly what this country needs.

This is my ignorant uneducated, simple, and basic kind of opinion. My apologies. I'm in a rather cynical mood this afternoon.

Merry Christmas everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home