Friday, June 20, 2008

This is dedicated to Kelly Wright, Jr.

Here's a little house update for my friend Kelly Wright, Jr. One of the finest Chemical Plant operators in this hemisphere. Check your local chemical industry periodicals, he'll be making news soon. He's got a rocket up his...... ahem. Sorry, something got caught in my throat.

Any way....

At present, we are installing insulation. Couple days task, I thought. We've completed day 5 today and probable 3-4 more to go. 

More insulation. You see to the right our breaker panel. Got the hook-up from Blake Urban and his brother Brandon. They did the wiring for me. Grade "A" Electricians. Their work passed the rigid Ascension Parish Building inspection...



Water meter is approximately 590 feet from the house. Therefore, me and this beast got intimate for about 10 hours. Then, I strung together with great skill and lots of PVC Glue, 27 sticks of 20 foot PVC piping from the meter to the house. The Ditch Witch dug at about 10 feet every 5 minutes.


Better view of my skeeellz.

A/C installed? CHECK!



Hot Water Heater installed? Check!

After the insulation installation, we'll start hanging sheet rock.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Gered, turns out that wasn't a rocket after all.
Your house and your family look great. Looks like you're enjoying your retirement. We're happy for you and a little jealous too.

We all miss you
Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home