Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Last night at work

Man, what a way to go out with a BANG!! As always, Shell Chemical took good care of me. March 16th marked my 10 year anniversary at the plant. They give you the option to go out to a nice dinner with the bosses or go to the grocery store and feed your shift. Me and my buddy Manuel hired on together so we combined our dinners and had a FEAST Monday night.

Below, is the beginnings of a Crawfish A-2-Fay. That would be the topping for the fried Shrimp.

Below is the Ribeye steaks we'd be feasting on. We sauteed some mushrooms, onions and bellpeppers to go with it.

This was the most kickin' appetizer! BBQ Shrimp, wrapped with bacon and basted in a honey-butter sauce.

Below is the other side dish of boiled shrimp.

I had the honor of BBQ's the Ribeyes. I didn't mind at all cooking for myself.

Here's the finished dinner. We through in a salad and some Texas Toast. Not that we had any room for it, but we had Blue Bell Ice Cream and Turtle Cheesecake for dessert.


I can't say enough about the past 10 years at Shell Chemical. Great company, great people, great work environment and culture. As much as I'm looking forward to the future, I'll definitely miss the people at Shell Chemical. 

It was a great season of our lives there. It was an honor working with the men and women there. Absolutely no regrets. 

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

wait!....you ate your way out of employment? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home