Friday, June 16, 2006

Company Softball

Someone at the plant started a softball league. I don't know exactly what it's for, maybe just something to do during off hours. I like it. There are four teams made up of different departments in the plant. We are 2-0. I think we play 8 games, each on Tuesday afternoons.
It's funny to see 30 - 55 year old men out there trying to convince ourselves we are still teens. This game, we had two guys go out with hamstring pulls. I was battling through serious pain in my quads (top of thigh?). The first game, I felt a little pull in my upper hamstring during batting practice!
Here's some pics:
That's me way in the back heading to Left Field

I'm not sure if this was my triple, double or one of my two pop outs...


Some of the gang. Me and my #1 fan in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home