Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kevin Harvick sent me an email....

No, it ain't what you're thinking. I work for Shell Chemical in Geismar, LA. We got this mass company email about Kevin winning the Daytona 500. This is the first time in a long time Shell & Pennzoil has sponsored a car and it was pretty neat that we won the first race.


I don't like NASCAR. I'd rather take bamboo shoots under my fingernails that watch a whole race full of left hand turns. But, its neat that my employer had a winning car. We're doing a Fantasy NASCAR league at work, just for fun. 2 of my 4 drivers crashed out early in the race, but I'm still 4th out of 10.

Here's the celebration at victory lane. That's me on the far right. I'm standing right above the 'e' in "Victory Lane". Oh dang, its cut off!


1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Gered Lambert said...

I tune in every now and then. We are doing fantasy NASCAR at work, so I pay a little bit more attention now.

The Harvick emails come weekly and its sent to all Shell Employees, so it's nothing special.

Thanks for stopping by. Ya'll take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home